Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bad BLD....


Today....my breakfast is a CUP of cheese cake....omg,how can i be full with a cup of cheese cake?!
When i went to school...the class just started....my stomach started also to 'say hello' to me also... i felt so HUNGRY!!!! and yet, the maths teacher discuss some ques...all the numbers she said is 2(饿)...2(饿)....oh no...i become more hungry n hungry...

Finally...the bell rang...i go to canteen and eat 'lam mee'..hiu....my stomach become full....but NOT very full...So, when i went back to home, i hope i will have a delicious lunch....AGAIN.... a fried singapore 'bee hun' in front of me...that 1 is NOT bee hun....it looks more like 'mi sua'...can u imagine....singpore fried 'mi sua'..yux..i also wanna fainted already....therefore...i eat a little bit...I AM SOOOO HUNGRY.....

At last... i wait until dinner time...when i walk near the table...OMG!!!!!....the things happen AGAIN....ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....a very yux vegetable that i MENTIONED i DUN like it....and yet...it keep on coming out....another dish is fried chicken...haix
...that fried chicken is v.gellie that i DUN LIKE...another 1 is soup..the soup that i DUN LIKE to drink...i think i juz dun drink 2 types of soup....AND YET...IT CAME OUT!!!!! ARH....until now...i felt EXTREMLY HUNGRY ....i now can eat 2 human d .....i m SOOOOOOOOO HUNGRY.....

What a BAD DAY or perhaps BAD BLD(breakfast,lunch,dinner)......OMG!!!! I hate it.....at least got 1 can eat la.....all cnt eat...everyday eating , for me...是折磨!!!!折磨...HELP!!!!!!!

**BLD= breakfast, lunch, dinner**

1 comment: